Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 20-05-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Fion - VPremium

I don't know where VP is getting these gems but Fion is genuinely out of this world! I can't give number ratings because she's just way too amazing, so i will try to describe the best i can:

For those looking at her pics - there's no surprise why VP doesn't edit them very much or put any filters. She looks exactly like what is shown, 100% match, chop, guarantee. She's short, petite, but not shy and her D's are definitely the star element - she loves to play with them and loves it when you play with them gently too!

For the experience - when i first walk in, it's the usual. Standard SOP. Little did i know that after the standard SOP the fun is non-stop! Thank god i booked for two hours! She's very playful, super GFE (even more GFE than my own gf), and loves to tease. I usually take a while to recover for second shot (sometimes cannot even recover in time and will leave when the booking timing end) but wow with Fion, super recovery time. Macam wolverine healing factor. She likes to be painted, makes cute giggles when you do it right. Frenching came in with me only toward the end of round 2, so i think she needs to get used to you and it's her comfort level. No complaints, my lips were around her sensitive headlights more often anyway :P

Multiple positions, some she initiated, some i initiated, all ways she was VERY active. If you're looking for a sex goddess, Fion is definitely up there!

She speaks excellent Chinese (better than mine, shit) and is very vocal. If you like the sweet moans, you'll like her too. She's not super slim, but she's not chubby - more like athletic, with curves in all the right places.

RTF - CONFIRM. But sadly she said she's leaving soon, so i found her too late. Bro, please treat her well if you manage to get a time with her, and boss @VPremium, please bring her back soon! <3