View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

Her name is A n she’s in her early 40s, her body is toned (does yoga daily) n she is super outgoing n funny. She is someone I will date n even see a future with. Within a short period, we became close friends n she will always check if I’m leaving the office anytime soon n we will go hang out for dinner or drinks. She stays on the other side of the island so she never allows me to send her back. Until that night when I was working late n she told me she will be hanging out at a pub nearby for drinks with her colleagues n suppliers.

I was still in the office around 10+pm when she texted me ‘help’…I dropped everything, shut off the laptop n rushed down. The moment I turned up at the pub, she saw me n her eyes lit up! She came over n hugged me tightly n I just gave her a peck on the cheeks coz I knew how to go along with the scenario. We walked over to her table n I was introduced as her bf. I ordered a Cordon Bleu n started drinking with the guys n eventually they backed off.

By midnight, half the group have gone n A was thanking me for coming to save her so quickly. Eventually everyone left n we decided to call it a night. I told her I’ve to go back to the office to grab my stuff after she got on to her Grab n A said she would follow me back to the office coz she needed to use the toilet.

When we got to my office, I showed her the toilet while I went to my office. When she was done, she found my office n came in n stood at my window n commented that it was the same view as her. Maybe bcoz of the alcohol, I was feeling brave, n I just went up to her n hugged her from behind. I commented how nice she smell n started kissing her neck n nibbling her ear. A gave a slight moan n She turned around n we started frenching. After a while we stopped coz we both remembered where we were.

After I packed we got out of the office n she followed me down to the carpark n got into the car n I started to drive towards her place. She didn’t stop me n we were just holding hands throughout the drive. I got to her place, parked n we went up to her place. It’s a nice little studio where she lives on her own n her shiba inu.

We settled down on her couch n she opened a bottle of wine n we drank only one glass each before we were all over each other. We ended up in the showers first n she coolly hung my shirt n pants on a hanger so that they won’t be crumpled. As we showered together, I was caressing her breasts (B cups) n sucking on her nipples. A gave me a BJ n then I turned her around n doggy her. With the water splashing on us, n the passion between us, I eventually came on her back.

We cleaned up, n got into bed. We finished the rest of the wine n watched some Netflix before we started round two. She was a passionate kisser n she loves to ride in cowgirl n reverse cowgirl position. I came hard in the missionary position n the first two squirts landed on her face n chin. After we washed up, we fell asleep n in the morning, we woke up n we had another round. She opened up a new toothbrush for me n we decided we will both WFH. I stayed at her house the whole day n We both had zoom meetings n Grabfood n a few more rounds of intense sex.

Since then, we r seeing each other n I’ve spent many nights over at her place. However, this is not the end of my adventures! So stay tuned for more!