Thread: belledejoir
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: belledejoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukitol View Post
Great thread!

I saw her once a long time ago, when she first called herself Charlene De Joir, when her services were legit... I think maybe 5 years back? Can't remember exactly, but Telegram wasn't a thing then so it was via Whatsapp. She was really hot and good in bed.

Few months or maybe 1 year later she asked to borrow money cos her landlord throw her out and she got no place to stay - ended up lending her few hundred to help and she promised to return in 1-2 months. When I chased her for the money a few months later, she said she no money and threatened to commit suicide so I let it go after that.

Few years later she reappeared on SBF, calling herself "Belle De Joir", claiming she lost weight, and advertising her new self, new services, and new Telegram group. Reviews on SBF were very good. I got curious so I paid a small fee ($100) to gain entry to the group and arrange a date with her. She also sent me some of her vids because she remembered me from when she was Charlene and I agree with someone else who posted above that the videos were pretty crappy and totally not worth. On the date itself she suddenly went MIA on chat, never reply me at all. Few hours after the appointment time she messaged me say got very bad migraine and was stuck in bed. She was very sorry and wanted to arrange for another meet. I told her I'd let her know but I never intended to get back to her because of her past scam.

Then noticed about 1 year ago (?) that the channel she distributed her vids was totally gone (so again, tio scammed), and she completely went MIA. So I thought that was that, maybe she retired or something.

Then she suddenly message me last night out of the blue at 2am asking if I was awake. I was but I never replied. Then came onto SBF and saw this thread and my suspicions were correct.

Am thankful that only got scammed a few hundred by her. Sorry to see that you guys got scammed for larger amounts of money. It is good to get the word out to warn everyone of what is going on with this woman. Thank you @dieth1234 for starting this thread to warn others and to @Ezekiellove for offering to start the Telegram group.
Please spread the words to as many bros as possible. Everyone just block her. Never transfer her money. She say her rate is $800 per hour. $2000 per 3 hours. Once you transfered, she will ask you to help 1 hour before the date. Say she will be throw out, ask for help to pay rent. If you transfer again, she will say she need help for overdraft rent, meaning last month rent. Each month is $800. Then ask for $3k as she need to pay for last last month. Just keep asking and delaying but will never date you.

Also she give you her address in Yishun condo. Each time she give is a different address. Meaning different block and unit number.

Guys, please don’t transfer your hard earned money and never go to her address. You never know if some gangster ambush you or she video and threaten you. Just stay away from her. Block her and don’t communicate with her. Let her cash = 0. That’s the best way. Do not act as hero and try to help her. Your hard earned money will be cheated by her. Not worth it.