View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42775 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Another unexpected affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
We chatted about everything and nothing sexual. After a while I got a bit sian and started asking her whether dont she feel lonely being alone at home. She replied she got used to it and at times she does feel lonely. So I probed further by asking what would she do, then she replied just chat with her family or friends. I upped the tempo by asking then she doesnt feel the urge to satisfy her needs. She laughed and said that was too personal to answer. I said sorry and pretended to feel bad. .

Then suddenly she asked me back, she said ever since I found out about "Alice's affair", how did I satisfy my urge? I used back her tactics and said it was too personal to answer. She laughed and said its nothing wrong for a guy to say but not too good for woman to say..

I said why not she say first and I promised i will keep it a secret, but she rejected. She said I should say first and she would consider whether to tell me. I teased her for being a tigress principal and she replied me that thats what principals are!
Notti Sophia...playing so hard to get with TS trying to get into her panties

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 07-05-2022 at 11:44 AM.