View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 04:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
The worst-kept secret in the past month is now official...

MANCHESTER UNITED APPOINTS ERIK TEN HAG AS MANAGER
Thursday 21 April 2022 18:10

Manchester United is delighted to announce the appointment of Erik ten Hag as Men’s First Team Manager, subject to work visa requirements, from the end of this season until June 2025, with the option to extend for a further year.

John Murtough, Football Director, said: “During the past four years at Ajax, Erik has proved himself to be one of the most exciting and successful coaches in Europe, renowned for his team’s attractive, attacking football and commitment to youth.

“In our conversations with Erik leading up to this appointment, we were deeply impressed with his long-term vision for returning Manchester United to the level we want to be competing at, and his drive and determination to achieve that.

“We wish Erik the best of luck as he focuses on achieving a successful end to the season at Ajax and look forward to welcoming him to Manchester United this summer.”

Erik ten Hag said: “It is a great honour to be appointed manager of Manchester United and I am hugely excited by the challenge ahead. I know the history of this great club and the passion of the fans, and I am absolutely determined to develop a team capable of delivering the success they deserve.

“It will be difficult to leave Ajax after these incredible years, and I can assure our fans of my complete commitment and focus on bringing this season to a successful conclusion before I move to Manchester United.”

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...cial-statement
Hope I’m not too late to share my views on our up coming new manager

How many big names manager we have since Ferguson left? LVG? Mourinho?
Small name prob Moyes and ole…

Watching man United under Moyes and ole making me vomit blood always… their tactics and the players they choose

But now i realise it all down to the players… half of the squad need to be gone… we have to slowly rebuilt the team… just like Klopp he didn’t win the title in the first season when he came to Liverpool… and of cos I’m happy virus Pogba is finally gone…

Let be realistic here… our fav club is not going to win the title next season… I’m
Praying for a top three finish… get rid of all the deadwood and slowly rebuilt from there… it going to be a tough job for sure but I know our new manager hang in there

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers