View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

Peter filmed Sophia's breasts for a few seconds while also grabbing them hard. Saw Sophia once gain jerked a bit but still remained in the position. I envied Peter to have grabbed those huge breasts and wondered when would I have the chance to..

Peter then stopped grabbing her breasts and started to play with her nipples instead. He tickled them and then pinched them, repeating the same actions for a while. I could see Sophia's mouth started to open a bit, just no moans or sound coming out.Peter then put his phone near her face, focussing on her lips while he started to lick and suck those wonderful nipples. Lucky fella! I saw Sophia started to frown and her mouth opened wider but no moans again. Peter shifted his phone to her nipples and filmed himself licking those nipples, left and right. He spoke into his own video, saying this pair of nipples are delicious!!