Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
You only talk big say got people willing to splurge u wait till they fed up and disattisfied with the service then u will know.
So in summary, u just don't want to pay for the current level of service. That's fine, just stay the eff at home and let the willing buyers enjoy while u wait for market correctiin lor.

Alerting authorities just because u can't or not willing to pay is so under the belt, bottom feeder stunt.

Ahh suddenly I'm reminded of one of the first idioms that I've learnt in primary school. Dog in a manger..... Woof woof

Guys there should not be any pressure when patronizing ktvs. If u r not willing to spent the money, stay at home, find something else fun to do.

If u r willing the spend and happy with the service, please pay accordingly.

If service not up to your expectation, there's no need to pay the tips asked of you. Even during the so call normal of $100 tips, if girls or mummies don't deliver, they will only.get $50. For very jialat awol cases not a cent. Show me all the black faces they want..... I don't care because they will never see me again.

Simple, no stress. Call authorities? That is just so lamed.
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her

Last edited by junkie72; 02-05-2022 at 08:42 PM.