Thread: KTV Kakis
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 14
redarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to all
Re: KTV Kakis

It’s going to be like this for a long time… PRC is not letting out any of their girls out & this place Empire is known to attract the most viet n PRC as they can exactly do this butterfly to earn more money… yes if u can’t afford it will b good to call it a boycott. But there are other richer desperate guys that can support this habit… too bad for us …. FYI heard some gals are racking in as much as >$1000 on Friday nite if they do 2-3 sessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Avoid going there. There are over 40 rooms.
Girls sit with you at most 5 to 10 mins before coming back to you after 45 mins. All of this for $100 tip butterfly.

Booking is $300. Girls will sit with you plus she has another 1 room. I dont know which idiot create this kind of rule. I think if u want her sit with you fully, need to pay $500.

Just boycott that place. Let them suffer and lose $$. Then they will wake up their idea.

Find those smaller or lower end joint KTVs. Those with lesser no of rooms. At least they can sit with you longer.