View Single Post
Old 28-04-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All The Girls That I Have Done

Waiting for your update bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradgunnerzz View Post
Thanks bros otamay and Zax51 for the support. Hope y’all have your popcorn ready because things are about to get a whole lot more… entertaining

After lunch, I decided to get a drink and chill by the pool. No surprises as to who I was looking forward to seeing. All throughout our conversation, I was just imagining how Lisa would look without any clothes on. Her devilish figure would put most supermodels to shame. As I was deep in fantasy about bedding Lisa, I was again interrupted by the same sweet voice calling out my name.

L: “Ben! Come join us.”

I’m not sure if my jaw actually dropped when I looked up, but right there in front of me was this sweet, sexy little thing wearing a floral two-piece. Fuck, if I could bang her right here, right now I would totally do it… but patience is a virtue. Oh, who’s this?

Right next to Lisa, was another girl. Younger and with a more innocent look but boy, was her body on par with Lisa’s. Not wanting to waste anymore time, I went over to join them in the pool.

L: “Come here to see me is it?”
Me: “I don’t think I’m the only one who ‘seeing’ you right now.” I replied, in reference to the many other guys here obviously checking her out. She rolled her eyes in response.
L: “Anyway this is my younger sis, Kim!”
K: “Hi, Lisa’s friend! She’s told me all about you already.”
Me: “Oh call me Ben. Really? Told you what about me?”
They both broke out into a giggle.
L: “Cannot tell you here la, later you hard.”
Me: “Later I what?”

In all honestly I was already raging hard down there. Who can blame me when there’s two beautiful girls in swimwear right in front of me? I kept my hard on concealed by using the waistband of my shorts but it was getting really uncomfortable.

K: “Er nothing la, just joking! Anyway, you’re here alone right? How come someone so yandao like you is alone here ah? So sad.”
L: “Ya lor, body so fit somemore.”
Me: “Thanks but I think I’m ok only la.”

It was then I started to feel different down there and realised… oh damn, my boner slipped out of the waistband.

K: “You sure you’re just ok only?” Her eyes gesturing below as the sisters broke out into another giggle. Kim then whispered something into Lisa’s ear, which I couldn’t make out.

L: “Don’t worry, I invited him to our room tonight.” Lisa announced loudly, which I’m pretty sure she was supposed to whisper back to her sister, who was now blushing slightly.

The rest of the afternoon was pretty chill just that I couldn’t help but notice Kim eyeing me throughout our time in the pool. My mind was just filled with thoughts of what I would do to both girls if I had them tonight. To be honest, just getting Lisa would have been amazing already but getting both sisters in bed would just be heaven.

What do you think I did to these two sluts that night? Next part is coming in a while. Stay tuned bros!