View Single Post
Old 28-04-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Then she is ok with breaking up ???...she just took it lying down...neither of u not feeling awkward just communicating on work alone in office ???...didn't she try to take some kinda of revenge on u ???..heard many bros here say that we shd not shit in the place we work
Our session were all private. So our colleagues does not know.
Of course the attitude we treat each other is different as compared to previously.
Of course she isnt agreeable to it. But i told her upfront that if she’s going to be comparing like what your ex did previously and etc, we will just cut everything.
So the break off i would say is very one sided. Cause i just did not have the mood to continue with it due to her stickiness and comparing attitude.