View Single Post
Old 26-04-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 8
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Just curious at what age do men start to experience a drop in sex drive and what are the challenges u faced:

1) Difficulty achieving an errection
2) Can erect but difficult to maintain hardness
3) Cum too early

And what remedies do u take?
Since u write in proper format, i answer some of your question.

Having sex with very pretty girls is great. However, they can demand unreasonable request which is unrealistic. And also need to be interesting person.

For me, if i need to understand beyond the database, do u think i have the energy and time to be an interesting person? And do u think i have the energy to be a highly versatile character to suit different girls(very pretty) need?

This very pretty girls cycle will never end and it's vicious. Just be yourself and dun have very dirty thoughts. It really affects your concentration of learning and work. Really felt too troublesome talking to very chio girls, need to realign your mindset with them and it's not natural. You might lose everything, jobs, money and chio girls.

I tried to whatsapp a matured and quite pretty woman about personal life. Not about dirty things. Of course, she have her reservations about dirty things. However i need to respect her and dun talk about it. Personal i hope to talk to her about personal life bec it connects me to her. About how she connects to me, i do not know. Eventually and very sadly, i need to respect her and wish her all the best bec i dun think i can meet her again in the long run.

In conclusion, erection will decline if u have a job with many challenges and distractions.