View Single Post
Old 14-04-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 696 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2673 / Power: 17
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by lantis View Post
Eastern spa is new, one of the better renovated ones I been to. Individual room with shower. Gals are pretty but it's a 88 shop
I know some bros will beg to differ, but I think we can all agree to disagree since we are all mature adults.

There are great differences between a No. 1 licensed spa compared to a No. 3 licensed ones. Let's forget about the technicality amoung these 2 types of spas but look at the facilities and amenities instead.

Those of the former are spas granted license to have shower room within the room, and I do not mean those portable shower cubicles, real shower rooms. These spas are also generally very well kept and cleaniness at its peak.

As compared to those curtained typed Massage Palors, common shower area where you have to walk thru a corridor semi-naked.. wet, dirty and cramp shower area... can we really expect to pay the same for the entrance?

just some food for thought...