View Single Post
Old 31-03-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good evening to all

So Why Hasn't this woman slept with YOU (and why is she probably NEVER going to sleep with you?)

Because she's playing with you like a sexy cat with a ball of string. (Duh.)

From the sounds of things you're giving her exactly what she wants . . . attention and a self-esteem boost and a feeling of POWER.

She's getting off on being WANTED so badly by you (and why wouldn't she?)

And if you've been doing this for 6 freaking months the likelihood of her ever-changing her mind and dragging you into a closet is pretty much nil.

**In general, women make an unconscious decision about whether they would EVER sleep with a guy within about 15 seconds of meeting him.**

And your 15 seconds were a LONG time ago.

And telling her how you FEEL was . . . well, it wasn't smart.

Move on, man. Move on. She's not worth it. (Even if she does have breasts like pointy, firm cakes.)

Bro WB
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro, tks for your post.

Good for you to pick up a girl/woman of your type. You now need to qualify her. Pls give us your updates.

In my opinion, EVERY story and EVERY encounter involving man-woman relationships, as experienced by me and all others from time immemorial to the present, is a LESSON in itself.

I'm learning every hour, every day.

I hope to become a master SYT whisperer.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Quote:
Originally Posted by FONO View Post
Nice one bro. Hope you share FR if you manage to go further with her.
Thanks for advice ,let see if 15 seconds thing resonate with her lol