View Single Post
Old 20-03-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2728 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

After a terrible massage experience (clean) at upper thomson, decided to try try this red signboard SPA, was surprised that the shop survived the COVID hiatus.

Went up the stairs, door half opened, hot air blow out the moment upon entering. Greeted by a viet girl, thinking not bad hoseh liao.

Was thinking anyway seldom come to this part of SG, just pay the entrance fee and see what she can offer.
Knn pretty face and figure but mouth is lion mouth, open mouth straight ask for 4 blue notes for full service.
Manage to nego till 3 blue note, thought ok la, can start the deed liao.
Nnb, half way through BJ still keep asking to add $ for special.
Ask her what special she can offer, cannot tell me just say can make you happy.
Decided enough is enough, ask her faster finish the deed and leave the place.

For anyone who still keen to try, its at least 4 to 5 blue notes and dont even have good service, the way she serve she just wanna rush and get you out of the place. I believe some bros here did share about this place but curiosity got the better of me and took my blue notes lol

Take the blue notes and cab to PL or PC still got change lol
Care to share.