View Single Post
Old 09-03-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Anna (The Pimp)

An honest FR on Anna

The reservation:
Easy and fast response, this allowed me to also manage my own time and schedule to work with available slots.

Bro was accomodating to questions i had.

Upon arrival, the necessary interaction was exchanged for me to proceed, everything was prompt and clear.

Destination was very central and yet discreet enough - so i absolutely loved it.

The session:

Anna opened the door and was i was surprised how petite she is. Then again, with two years of lockdown i was plesantly reminded of the different sizes that beautiful thai people come in.

Looks: 8/10 - accurate with pictures. She looked alot taller in the pics because there was very little references but its a non issue. Her make up was light and provided such warm smiles.

body: 9/10 - young and tight. No complaints in this department.

boobs: 8/10 - definitely touched up and seems recent. personally, i prefer natural ones even if they were smaller.

BBBJ: 7/10 - not bad. Not your typical commando. Its like getting one from a Uni student learning the ropes.

FJ: 7/10 - again, similar to the above, she is not a commando in this space. Very accomodating, from front and reverse cowgirl (allowed me to play with her brown star with some lube). Missionary, doggie and lateral doggie.

IMO, if you want to be fully serviced, she's not your type. But she is a good balance of some service, alot of small talk to break the ice, willing to be managed, this means she would allow me to move her and adopt positions i want. When she gets wet and excited, she will also move in tandem with me. Sadly, leaving soon and promised to be back. Won't go into specifics on when she is leaving and returning, will leave it to TS to share.

Will plan to RTF soon.