View Single Post
Old 27-06-2007, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 18
diver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud of
Re: Mix Gin and Tonic and you get - young blood (pics avail)

Short FR for GIN

As mentioned....Gin looks too tempting to pass up on.Contacted Bro San and went to new venue.

Was greeted by a sweet looking girl.Always smiling and cheerful.Small size and short.....1 head shorter than me.....Which is ok,Got a thing for small girls.

TCSS......understand she works as a cocktail lounge hostess in Sukumvit....and is therefore a good drinker.....Also does a little dance for me.This went on for 15 mins,and she is able to hold a decent english conversation.What she don't understand.....she gives you the sweetest smile.

Next......its onto the tub.Not much happening....pretty SOP.Dried up.....and proceed to bed.

First , its bbbj.Man.......i tink she got a lot of practice in the lounge....cos she is a GOOD blower.Real wet.....coating lil bro wif saliva.Alternating slow sucking wif bouts of fast n furious blows.Slowly licking the head......then lightly flicking your balls.....at the same time using her fingers to lightly stroke your inner thighs.Again.....SHE KNOWS HOW TO PLEASE A MAN.10 mins of absolute joy.

Can't tahan any longer....and decided to take over.Lay her on her back.....and started kissing n licking her nipples.Then.....its onto the main target.....down south.Nicely trimmed pussy.....hairs nice and short......perfert for diving.Started eating her.....slowly at first......then when she started to squirm and moan louder.....then its full force.....licking directly on her clit......occasionally sucking it.Her pussy is perfect for beginner divers.....No smell and NO taste.Delicious.One of the best meals I've had so far.This went on for 15 mins.....and i enjoyed every min of it.

Fu*k job is next.To me.......the diving mission was the highlight.So.....FJ to me is jus pretty SOP.Gotta note.....wif the huge mirror facing the bed......doing her doggy....and watching yourself doing her, does get arousing.Less than 10 mins....and the job is done.Collapsed onto the bed.....wif GIN nuzzling her head on my chest....both breathing heavily.

After 5 mins of cooling down.......only got 25 mins left.TCSS for 10 mins.....and GIN asked me if i m up for round 2.The spirit is willing......but lil bro is weak.So....no 2nd round.But its ok for me.Better to hv 1 good round than 2 half fu*k session.

Popped in for shower,,,,,...paid her [wif tips] and left.One of my better sessions so far.

Looks : 8/10 [very close to pics]
Body : Petite [small frame]
Attitude : Hardworking and cheerful......makes you totally at ease
Pussy : Delicious [ Those 1st time trying pussy eating....this is it.No smell..No taste.....little hair so won't tickle your nose or get caught in your teeth]