View Single Post
Old 28-01-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 17
shroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sugar dating. Anyone tried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
But if you are young and got too much money, lots of choices when you go clubbing / pubbing etc or am I wrong?
You kind of nailed it but problem is when you go to a club/pub situation not everyone can score, therefore SB/SD arrangements does help out in that respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
Why would the 22yo bf be okay with it initially lol
Let me put it this way, 99% of people would not say no to easy money or even potential easy money, that's until reality hits.

She had a few PPM hits previously but none that had any sex or touching involved. BF also could have a share of the money.

Then reality hit, SD brings his gf out to do things he cannot afford, brings her for rides in better cars than the bf owns and shows her life in worlds they never thought they could ever belong to then some uneasiness will set in as the potential to lose the gf becomes real.

Finally though they say they can deal with it or close an eye because of the $$$$$$$$, the reality is it is not easy to accept that though gf brought back with her over $1000 for that few hours that another man had touched his gf's "assets" and also put his dick deep into her pussy.