View Single Post
Old 24-01-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Death of Our Memories

Was in GL some days back. The first few houses in L18 odd numbered side (at least 18-01 to 18-05) are no more. All rubble I think. In any case I think they closed down before pandemic...or so I think. In some ways it was a traumatic experience, seeking the place where my memories made, vanish

Peters first house (18-05) meant the most to me. I think I cheong there for at least 3 years. It was there that I met Mina, a girl who spoke fluent english. We shared our life stories and our pain. She would always tell me that 'you come here to have fun, so let's be happy'. There was this one time she was very sad. She shared the sad experiences of her life. That day we did not have sex.

My love language of gifting found expression here. Not big stuff, for the wallet is modest, but Aldo heels, teddy bears, perfumes, jewellery etc. The last day we had sex, she cried when she left the room.

I only wish that I had gone out with her. Just two people not tied to the bound of sex which those houses entail.

I would always sit in the area behind Peter's desk. The section directly in front of the rooms which had single sofa seats. I was too shy to mingle much with the girls in the front section. I found Peter to be a decent chap and I wish him well. After 1805 closed Peter carried on at his even numbered house in L18. I could not figure out where it was/is on the day of my visit. I was not a regular there and maybe the trauma of seeing those houses gone addled my brain.

Side Note - Without enough communication the act of sex becomes just that only sex. It becomes even more fun when it is shared. My Chinese is enough for communicating sex and a bit more, but not enough for matters of the heart.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else