View Single Post
Old 15-01-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

2 belated MRs to share when exploring, 1good & 1bad.

Bad One= Baby/AngelaBaby
https://www.xindusg01.com/m0204.php
Think go back china liao no more on slg (no. ends in 9455). Can use VPN to see the image for ref above.

Location= G area condo
Looks= like the pictures but when opening door talking on phone like doing big business like that, imm red flag
Massage= 2/10 can still continue to text during massage 1 hand sibeh sian half way i really want to leave liao, here massage technique the hard one if bros like then go chinatown press la.
HJ = 1/10 very half ass half nude top off here cannot touch there cannot touch, after shoot liao go toilet still cancontinue talk on the phone big business

Overall 1/10 No, definitely wont come back some more the room smell like cigs smoke, 45mins in shoot liao i just leave even though she offer head massage , i much rather have a good 45min session than an lousy 1 hr.
Worst maasage to end off in 2021.

Good One = Xiao Mi
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/xiao-mi-massage/
Saw gt offering for nuru, had to go and try

Location= 1st ml i saw in this location, direction easy to follow and very close to public transport
Looks=9/10 chio bu probably in 20s, frm the pics cant really see much but looks sure turn some heads one.

Body= 7/10 very slim fit body, trimmed bush not for boobs lover though.
Massage= 6/10 okok but we dont come here for that, 聊天 session before start action.

Nuru/Catbath= 9/10 no nuru bed was wondering hw she gonna do, session did not disappoint. took her time to perform the deed starting from me lying down and facing up, grinding her naked body over every part. Love how she constantly blows my ear, very arousing.

BBBJ= NA , did not took this package want to test test 1st, next visit maybe.
HJ= 9/10 the fake love making session along with the hj was vry shiok.
GFE= 9/10 vry gd friendly chemistry throughout session,YMMV.
Overall = 9/10 RTM yes, whole session was vry gd shall return soon once replenishment. Nice find to start off in 2022.

Last edited by lsjie; 15-01-2022 at 12:15 PM. Reason: edit