Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Gifted87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razerforce1 View Post
Lol thst escalated quick. Seems like I got under your skin. Well since your exposing me then I’ll expose you too.

What did I text you that was not believable? The girls? You can show them, I don’t have anything to hide.

Everyone has their reasons. If I don’t want to be associate with you then simply I won’t. You got offended, and I’m not sure why. This isn’t even about you. You had nothing to do with this lol.

So you had a sore throat and feeling sick then all of a sudden you’re fine now? What game are you pulling?

Yeah I gave you misinformation about my identity so no one can know who i am. It sounds sketch but you have to protect yourself, who knows what’s out there. Better to be safe than sorry then reveal information when you actually meet in person. You said the same thing.

Your sketch as hell too. Why are you here in Seoul proposing to someone? Like the hell? And you’re going to these places and worry about building your rep in this forum? You judge being based on FR? But not how they present themselves! ? It’s weird.. so don’t question my character when yours is questionable. Everyone has their reasons. Respect it, if not don’t expect it either.

As for not texting him, yeah it was a dick move, but it was a last minute decisions and I just left. Yeah sorry about that but it is what it is. I don’t regret it. I made a good move. I don’t know why you’re communicating for him when it was his problem.

I’m not scared about covid, I’m triple vaxxed, it’s the protocols I’m not keen on. Such as staying isolated 14 days, and infecting people that are innocent. Not being able to go home or fly anywhere. You isolated for less than 24 hours and went on a flight. So fuck off about keeping people anyone safe. I’m glad you and him are fine. I would not want anything to happen to you or him anyway. I am local cuz I live here now.

But I guess we just to take your word for it cuz what you have a lot or FR? Lol.

For everyone FYI, the kiss room hes referring to is near exit 1 and is BEHIND the L hotel not opposite. You’re most likely cross the street and not find it.
My problem? What's my problem?

You fucking made an appointment and just decided to ghost. Waste of time for everybody.