View Single Post
Old 01-01-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
As TS of this famous thread, I can tell bros here when going into FKK 1st time.

Don't be too eager to take girls. They always hard sell, especially those bottom feeders, they may even humiliate you if you reject them. Just smile and remain cool.

The really good girls are already in room servicing clients. And when they come out, they don't sit alone but with a group of other girls. You have to brave up your balls to go to them.

Those you see sitting around are bottom feeders and keep coming to you to push deals .

The last time I was in Palace I waited and reject several Turkish, Romanian girls til a new Czech girl came in , we talk and she is not pushy and I give her the deal. But I was lucky as the good girls were too cliquish and the Romanian girl I want had someone went ahead to talk to her.
I am told everyone is naked? So if one has a tiny tool, will they r heads off?

My video links contains fumacrom.com link. The wealth generated by these links are negligible..if anyone is not happy with it, please don’t click on these links. I apologise for the inconvenience cause.