View Single Post
Old 31-12-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4056 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for a guy to join Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Ok. Let me summarize.

Hahhahhahahhahah. Are you retarded? Which clown in his right mind will go around and look for a hooker for you and bring to your "luxury hotel" in exchange for giving a massage (not receiving a massage from GF) and maybe a HJ? If this guy can find a hooker, he might as well pay her himself and he can get guaranteed fuck and the hooker will be the one giving him the massage. They are cheap in Bangkok. Or are you so lazy u cannot go out and find one yourself and bring to your own hotel room? At least offer the guy to fuck your backside too lah, looks like he is doing all the work for nothing.
I cannot stop laughing

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily