View Single Post
Old 24-12-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
Hahaha I should get some commission from them hor....anyway I'm moving on to explore other area at Yishun/sembawang.......shall leave this playground liao.....too crowded hahahaha
Finally got to try football club. Same here. Tried once to just not to waste effort of my reading up the posts here with the invested time and effort, and brain juice, like Pokémon hunting, and verifying with some Bros.

Maybe long time no try cim so abit gian to try but maybe expectation is high. if need to tip, my expectation will be higher. Slightly rush and actually for the total price can find better… I will be skipping here as now she demands tips and place is really crowded with noises not only from guys, aunties and kids, not very good to relax.

Hope my fr helps some Bros.
Hope to have more good value lobangs

Last edited by sibeinerd; 24-12-2021 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Make it not so obvious