View Single Post
Old 21-12-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat1871 View Post
HI Bros,

I been on this forum silently for years (lost many accounts id and password already haha), today's encounter i decided to post to give a additional heads up to fellow bros. ( there were warnings given previously )

Story goes like this, I arrange to meet the link below girl the day before, booked first session 10am. reached there in the morning, msg her no reply, call no answer, i saw its a MP but no lights on. waited for almost an hours i gave up and look for other options.

http://www.impmm17.com/girl.php?id=4528

TO MY REGRET. Found the girl below while drinking coffee nearby, booked and went in, its like 4 mins walk away. , a fellow bro here had warned about the address.... but it didn't ring in my head as i memorize names better.....walk in cashier ask for money and in my desperation i didn't think i just give and she said shower and wait, so i did. MY GOD the site said 24 years old. its more like 42, face rabak 5 mins into the blowing the the lube come out and told me to start the deed. I couldn't ah damn bad, after 15 mins i left. whole deed 30 mins, wasted $150.

My lesson learned, gonna stay far the fuck away from thompson from now....

http://www.impmm17.com/girl.php?id=4321

conclusion all negative, anyone can share viet slim girl that would be appreciated.

I explore TPY, AMK, balestier and now thompson still the best girl i found during these hard times was a viet girl in TPY, but she went back half year liao....(yes i got slim viet girl preference haha)

For Thomson ones, you have to be careful. But to be fair, there are a few okay ones. When I was there, I never pay money to the counter lady first. I insisted to see the gal first. So she asked me to wait in the room. She purposely made me wait for almost 20 min. The gal that first came in does not look like the one in photo. In the photo, the gal looks much chio. Old lady acting like young gal with super thick makeup. I use my mobile phone light to shine on her face as the room is sibeh dark.The gal said she can ask other gals to come in the room. So I asked to change gal. Can change until you happy loh. In the end I accepted one that meets my minimal standard. Thomson is so far from my house, I also don't want to waste my trip. Have to be a bit of thick skin.