Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -460 / Power: 0
Yohama Yohama Yohama Yohama Yohama
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo12344 View Post
A review for the best FL in the business "Ideal garage"

I'm ususally just a lurker on sbf but my time with her yesterday was so amazing that i just had to create an account for a review. I'm not good at reviews so I'll just keep it short.

My time with her was really the best time of the year. No one treats you as well as she did in that 2 hours. It was just so sad that time passes so fast. She really puts in a lot of effort trying to curate the best experiences to all her trucks. She's a wonderful woman, I'll marry her if I had the chance. HAHAHAHA

Not only that her desire for sex was amazing, she doesn't do it for the money. She does it because she really loves pleasing and satisfying men. She was she sucks, fucks and moans... I still can't get it out of my mind. Her juices flowing out in missionary is something i'll never forget. And wow the tatse of her pussy? I'll have it any day of the week.

To my little kitty... I hope you're able to find whatever you seek in 2022. You are a strong amazing woman and everyone you meet is lucky to have met you. Daddy will miss you, heck I'm already jerking off thinking of you. Muah
New account giving grandmother story again