View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

(Continuation)

“Ni hai yao ma?” (do you still want?), Teri asked as my cock rapidly turned rock solid again.

“Ni hai yao ma?”, I answered with a question.

Teri got off the bed and grabbed the pack of make-up remover wipes that was on her dressing table. In that few seconds, I had taken a second condom out from the box which I left at the corner of the bed earlier.

My cock was shiny and vibrant after Teri had cleaned it with the wet wipe. It was the first time that anyone had used make-up remover wipes to clean my dick. After which she proceeded to clean her private part with another sheet of wet wipe. I could guess what was coming.

Teri licked my balls cautiously until my cock was comprehensively hardened. She was ready to give me a BBBJ. Her long hair covered most of her face as she slurped and gulped down my cock. My hands were continuously caressing her soft breasts. There’s a thing about young breasts – the softness is even and deep, and the smoothness feels like a fine layer of powder enhancing your movement. It is a powerful stimulant mixing the senses of touch and (erotic) imagination.

She made a semi-circle movement of her body, with my cock still trapped in her mouth. I was now able to smooth my hands over her lower back down to her buttocks. Instead of caressing beyond her buttocks, I chose to slide a couple of fingers over her asshole and semi-u-turned my fingers towards her love hole from the back. My fingers were met by a shock of moist pubic hair. I could also faintly feel the opening of her vagina, and I began rubbing the wet, tender spot gleefully.

Teri detached her mouth from my big cock and took a deep breathe. Then she simply lay down on her back in bed. And opened her legs wide. For a brief moment, I felt like a sex worker, taking a cue from my customer. Then I reminded myself that I was dealing with a Gen Z girl, born in the 1990’s, where self-expression and gratification were part of their normal psyche. And to be honest, I very much cherished another round of eating her out.

Playing the part, I knelt comfortably on the bed and rested my head on her lower stomach. With some effort, I battled her pubic hair getting in my way and my tongue eventually weaved its way to the opening of her love hole. The occasional strands of hair which got into my nostrils made me grind my nose around the edges of her pussy. By default, my beavering away using my nose, mouth and tongue sensitised Teri even further.

Lashing into the inner walls of her love hole, my tongue was met with increasing wetness, and the fluid felt thicker as I attempted to reach the end of the cave. Teri pushed my head away and commanded that I capped myself.

Even before I could completely roll the condom to the base of my rod, Teri pulled me towards her. I had a quick glance at my cock, satisfied that the condom was sufficiently secured, I ploughed my dick into her dripping cunt and she let out a shrill “oh…” that lasted several seconds. Drilling her furiously, Teri’s breasts shook like soft jelly and she grabbed my elbows.

I could not work out if she was in pain or ecstasy as Teri’s facial expression bordered between an intense look and a horny demeanour. I decided not to have to face it, so I pulled my cock out from her pussy, flipped her around and entered her from behind. She was so wet (as was my cock, her thick white juice visibly laced my rod), I had to poke a few times before I successfully found the passage into her vagina.

Although Teri did not have a meaty ass, it was still a sight to behold seeing my long dick sliding in and out and leaving traces of white liquid near her butt crack. I could already feel I was on my way to a rapturous ejaculation, so holding her waist more tightly, I slammed harder into her consistently, forcing her to rest her elbows on the bed for optimal support.

Teri collapsed flat onto the bed with a soft cry before I could come. Instinctively, I ripped off the condom and before I could jerk myself off, I ejaculated naturally, spraying my sperm on her butt cheeks, with a little misfired onto the bedsheet.

I used the last piece of make-up remover wipe and cleaned my sperm from her butt cheeks. Teri turned over, her face flushed. She had a weak smile.

“Meng. Hen meng.” (contextualized as “hardcore sex”).

Like her, I could only manage a weak smile. I was completely wasted.

(To be continued)