View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone tried going on a sex spree for a day?

years ago when i was in my 20s i had a prc lover from bs ktv (lao jiao bros will know which ktv i'm talkng about lol), that was a time when my small head regularly over rule my big head and i fell for the kam cheng trap. anyway long story short i went to shenzhen for a sex trip with her, fucking like bunnies from day till night, that time in shenzhen there was a chiong version of disney theme park, not sure whats the name liao, but we went there and fucked in the toilet as well almost got caught by the scrooty, travelled by train to HK and fucked all day in the hostel (yes, hostel, i was short on money and took the cheap route lol), and then took a boat to macau where i fucked her 5 times in a day and didn't go out at all that day, by the 5th time only clear stuff came out no sperm left liao lol that was an awesome trip, roughly 15 years ago, when food in china was dirt cheap (we had a 2 pax 6 course meal at an atas looking restaurant and the bill came out to roughly 30+ sgd per pax only), food was good and cheap, beer and cigarettes were seriously dirt cheap, and the sex was awesome.

unfortunately, she had fucked up friends who keep leading her down the wrong path and my big head finally wake my small head up and we ended things, but still she was one of the best lovers i ever had, quite chio and looked like kenix kwok, nice handful B+ boobs, tight pussy, and quite frankly cheap to maintain (although became more and more expensive because of her jibye friends).