View Single Post
Old 18-11-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!
Re: Any spa that looks legit cleanclean online, but got special?

I guess it's an achievement and fun in a way to persuade the clean masseuse to give us a bj or even more. Some of them even initiated. Can't be helped I guess, we are naked and showing all our glory and might, and yet they are supposed to touch our body so it is really quite difficult not to get turned on and carried away.
Especially when we are also a bit of explorers with our hands brushing theirs and their thighs or even waist.

I encountered one time when my regular normally only gives me hj and autoroam (and she is always wet when I fingered her) is permitted but that day I was horny and cheeky so I asked for a BJ. She went down on me and performed the fellatio with gusto (she squatted down and her head went back and forth) and needless to say, I was satisfied and impressed.

The other occasion is less impressive; they are mostly doing it under the blanket and kept looking at the window which is a safe play but it just annoyed me.