Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 13-11-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 9
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Zo is sugar & spice

Zo @ VPremium

Been trying to book this babe for a couple of months, but she was either fully booked out or not working on the days when I tried to make an appointment.

I limit myself to one VP gal a month, so I haven't tried many VP gals, and since Lucy, Eliza n Lyo are back this is my last VP FR for 2021, as I'm gonna RTF

YMMV

Now about Zo. I have a thing for petite spinners, so decided to make an appointment with Zo, and I wasn't disappointed. She's not in the 'will rape you' class as Eliza, Lucy n Mimi - more like Lyo in this regard, but she's game and willing.

Cons:
Doesn't speak much English, and bit too quiet for me as I like to hear gals positively respond, and Zo is very quiet and hardly reactive. I even thought she was 'tahaning' at one stage, stopped and asked her if she was ok, and she said she was.

Pros:
A very cute little spinner with enhanced boobs that includes pointy pink nipples - so yummy to fondle and nibble. very slender fair body with some artwork.

Zo is a little bit of an oddity, she's soft spoken and petite & slender, so you immediately get the impression of a shy uni student, but once she disrobes she has a luscious body with perfect proportions (plus her boobies). If she was 1.8m tall she'd be model-class.

Once you've heated her up (ate her out for 10 min), she's really ok with doing lots of different things, and enjoys being pounded, though I personally wish she'd communicate more - she only said "fuck me" once

Surprisingly can DT and happy to suck you for as long as you want, though she's tiny so won't be able to go down on thick dicks

Last edited by Keima; 14-11-2021 at 03:33 PM.