Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Greendale7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Hey bros, just thought I'd update.

I went to Gain last Friday afternoon around 5pm and they were fully booked. She said booked until 7pm.

So I went to King anma, also near Gangnam station. No wait time and empty shower area. Very pleased honestly.

Cost was 240k won for one shot and this is not club-style. Nice young lady and had a great time. Shower together and she enjoy my body as I enjoy hers. I was surprised she gave me BBBJ which was amazing. She loved it rough and wanted me to pound her harder and smash her tits tight too. Then we finish and just chill together.

I spoke with her about foreigners in anma and she said that she saw a few come in and out. So I think they would accept non-Korean but only Asian. Then I ask the front desk man same question and he said no foreigners allowed. So I'm not sure if they would accept non-Korean here. But might just have to try and see. Maybe come at non-busy time and with Korean to try your luck.

Many of you ask me to take you, so here is my deal: I can go with you and try to get you in but I can't promise entry. The anma will have final say. And it will definitely help if you know some conversational Korean too. And we would also have to go at a non-busy time for sure (We can also say you are half-Korean too unless you look super different). And if you get in, make sure you buy me dinner afterward and we can share some stories .

But Gain seems really busy so we'd have to try at earlier times like between 1pm-4pm then we could try King anma if Gain is full. I know there are other anma near Gangnam area so could try them as well. I think I saw Dream anma nearby too but haven't heard anything about them. My bro said there's also Gangnam anma nearby but not sure of their location.

Happy Chionging boys.