Thread: MYS @ BMC
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 07:44 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MYS @ BMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwolf78 View Post
I went to recce Queen - not recommended and worst part shorted my time.

I saw 3 therapists hanging around - all are older around 40 and plain looking, not pretty enough to be MILF. Soft figures not the fit type. Tried a massage anyway since my body was sore and it was not cheap at $68. The massage was lousy. The masseuse was friendly but has no skill, focusing massage up and down the spinal bony part instead of the muscles. Also, flip was prematurely at 30min, then anyhow press press the stomach. GQ was offered but did not take since not fit and massage was poor. She then quickly did a head massage and said times up. I look at the clock - only 45min has passed when I paid for a 60min session.

Name - Don't know didn't bother asking.
Looks - 5/10
Massage - 3/10
Value - 2/10

RTM - NO. Guys there are many better places to spend our hard earned money.
You should tell the ML still left 15 minutes. Either she continue with a good massage or you call the Police. No need to give them face lah.