View Single Post
Old 27-10-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenhat75 View Post
We been married for 15 years. We got two boys. We are still very loving but I don’t understand why ?
Coincidentally, my current FB is facing the similar issue like you. So just sharing what I’d told him as well. If you choose to hang on to your marriage for your children’s sake or whatsoever then don’t think so much already. If you keep on dwelling on this, life isn’t going to go well. Just focus on taking care of your boys and be a good father. There are successful marriages of course, but for me I don’t really believe there are many. Maybe it just happens, but for my circle of friends, most of them male and female does cheat outside of their marriages ya. Whether or not their partner knows about it, I am not very sure, but many still carry on being ‘married’. As for why your wife cheated after 15 years of marriage, don’t need to find our ya, there are more than 101 reasons, and knowing would unlikely to make you feel any better, and you might not believe it even if you know it. Sorry ya if I sounded weird or harsh.