View Single Post
Old 27-10-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Swinging Adventures on the High Seas

Hello everyone, some of you might know me by an older thread I started about all you need to know about a swinger's cruise. This thread has over 55000 views! Which led me to think there is an appetite for this sort of things in the local swinger scene. While this thread was more of an instructional one based on my own experience on the several swinger cruises I have gone on, I thought that I should put my own personal swinging adventures down on this thread for the sake of Posterity. Uncle is getting older now and is long passed the minimum age for CPF withdrawal, who knows, my memories will probably fade down the line. So, why not put it all down now, while I can still remember and also let the bros enjoy it and show them a new world out there. It might be helpful for bros to refer to this thread if they have no idea what is a swingers cruise. I am jumping into my real stories assuming the reader already knows what they are. If you want to catch up first, then here is the thread.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=755362