View Single Post
Old 26-10-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Tried all of the new girls and to be honest only yy worth a rtm for me, and only coz she chio. In fact abit wasted on being ml if u ask me, I would 100% ask her to sit if I encounter her in ktv, she can give most angpais a run for their money.

M quite sexy, and her g-string really kinky but massage and teasing nothing to write about. J a bit mechanical, and hj fast and furious like just want to finish u quickly.

I would probably stick with the older girls. Xx sibeh money face now, ask me tip 100 for top bottom roam even though I patronize her since donkey long ago. I will stick with S, even though she look abit like bapok when she has her mask on coz of her height, at least she does a good massage and her finger long enough to reach my prostate every time
Thanks for the review bro! Will try YY next time.

XX I feel is see who she deals with. Most of the time she is damn quiet in my room. Maybe because I looked really boy boy bah! Lol!