View Single Post
Old 25-10-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1817 / Power: 13
winner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant future
Re: My sex life is boring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
What was her response, to you being specific about your needs? If your wife is that kind of woman who thinks that sex with the husband is totally optional, then this is something for her mother to straighten her out.

If the wife expects the husband to stay faithful to her, while freely withholding sex for the slightest reason then she better expect her role as sex provider to be outsourced sometime soon.
Yeah its so true. Some wives doesn't understand the husband's needs and wants, and thinks that having sex is optional and not within a good wife's scope. I know of a few married women who prefer DIY than to have sex with their husband, ended up both parties also cheated on each other (DIY or with 3rd party). Having said that, some local women are just too shy to discuss openly (even with their spouse) about sex- It's taboo subject cos a nice girl with good upbringing don't supposed to be so open.

I suggest TS seek marriage counsel before things turn badly.