View Single Post
Old 24-10-2021, 04:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 14
halekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by halekpolll View Post
I had mention during lunch that i bought my own place recently. So my friend asked if she can come over to look at the reno since it’s raining anyway. At my house after chit chatting for a while i teased her how come she not scared, come to my house alone. She just kept laughing so i made my move on her.. and she did not resist…when we were both naked, i suddenly realised i don’t have a condom with me!! Think she was quite disappointed too. At that time i didn’t dare to ask whether can do raw partly also scared will have accident. We literally stopped immediately and laid on my bed and watched netflix. After a while i can tell she was a bit bored. She stood up and said she needs to leave already and went for her shower. I was super sian after the anti climax. Tried to go to the shower to persuade her to stay but she declined, saying we can continue next time if we are still single. In the end we got a bit touchy touchy again in the shower and the day ended with only a bj when it could have been so much more
All stories should have happy ending. The plot twist to this story is that after the shower, i drove her to somewhere in town for her family dinner. In my mind i kept thinking about the missed opportunity. I even rmb i was sitting in the carpark texting her to try arrange for the nxt meal already. At first it seems like she wasn’t free on all the dates that i suggested. Hence i thought she wanted to distance herself from me for the time being. Just when i was about to drive off, i got a reply from her saying if i’m not tired, we can continue our ecp walk which we din manage to do in the afternoon cos of the rain! So i waited for her and drove to ecp. On the way there, she said she know i just wanted to continue what we didn’t manage to do in the afternoon right. I said haha ya and this time i have my condoms with me. Obviously we didn’t go to ecp and went straight to my house. It was like the short family dinner further built up the sexual tension between us. Guess what, ironically in the heat of the moment when i penetrated her, i didn’t wear the condom…..