View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Was in town recently and decided to try this massage spa that has ads on FB ads - wanted a good massage, and not concerned if got/dun have extra.

Walked in and booked one hour Chinese massage, then went to room - dun have showers.. Nevermind, changed into the shorts.

ML looked in her 20s and maybe pretty? - wearing mask of course, so hard to tell. Uniform standard polo and jeans, so I though won't have any action. ML also didn't say anything during rub.

Massage was actually pretty good, and noticed her legs rub against my hand as I was lying there, so I 'brushed' her calves a few times - no reaction.

Was asked to flip over, then after 5 min of massaging my thighs, the ML gave me the HJ sign... asked how much and it was standard, so I though ok.

She then covered my body with a towel, pulled aside the shorts, rubbed my balls for two minutes, then started a fast mechanical HJ!

Walao, totally no steam! I could feel my cockhead rubbing against the towel

Some more, the way she stood, could only touch her back or jeans clad bottom, so zero turn-on.

After 10 min, told her to stop as no point, then she told me time up! Looked at the clock.. 5 min left... so sensual session was about 15 min for $50.

I just paid the ML and left, won't RTF. Should have gone to the facial place nearby...
pls share so we can avoid