View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Haunting Sex Story

The twins went back to school, where their friends were. The board of the Franklin Group was, in fact, 90% other teenagers. One teacher was invited to be on the board as well. Ramona and Robert were consultants to the group. Robert explained that some kinds of help were better than others, and that in some cases, "help" could actually hurt. Two months later, during a break in school, Debbie acted on the first recommendation of the Franklin board. She and Robby drove one of the few new things they'd bought since their mother got married, and went to a place they'd heard of called the Taylor School for Boys. They met a man named Phillip Masterson, who gave them a tour of the school.

The Taylor School accepted boys who were either orphaned, or had been removed from their homes because of abuse or the parents' inability to care for them. The boys were of an age where they were not attractive to prospective parents. Many of them had bad attitudes when they arrived at Taylor. But Taylor accepted them as the parents they'd never have. It was a technical and vocational school, designed specially to prepare such youth for life after the age of eighteen, when they'd be abandoned by the government that had seen to their basic needs, sometimes for all their lives.

Phillip showed them the automotive shop, the welding and wood shops, a room filled with appliances that were used to teach boys how to repair them. There was an electronics lab, such as it was. The school had formerly been a grocery store in an urban area that was abandoned by its customers as they moved out to new suburban homes. All the services were crammed into the ground floor of the place, with living quarters for twenty-three boys upstairs, dormitory style. Phillip Masterson lived with them, in the same dormitory setting.

They looked at the records of the school, and found that almost every graduate was employed and living on his own. There were four out of the hundred and fifteen who had graduated who were in jail. Sixty four of them were married and some had children already. It was an impressive record of success.

When they asked Masterson what he needed, he laughed. "I need a proper building. I need more staff. I need complete sets of tools. I need nicer rooms, where the boys don't have to be in public their whole lives. I've got a plan for girls too, but I can't mix them ... not in this place. I'd need staff for them too. You want me to go on?" He laughed again. "I'm happy for your interest, but we need so much that I wouldn't even know where to suggest we could use your help." He smiled. "I appreciate you kids being interested, but I'm not sure what you all could do."

Debbie just smiled. "Let's just sit down and talk about that."

They left a very shaken Phillip Masterson when they left. A consultant was hired, who worked with Masterson and his staff. A mere three million dollars built a new facility that would handle over a hundred boys. Three State agencies kicked in money and expertise at the urging of the Foundation's attorney. The new facility would provide a place to train girls in secretarial skills, design and manufacturing of clothing, cooking, and a fast track to college to pursue a degree in education. It would take a while to get the girl's side going, as Masterson had decided that he had his hands full with the boys' program, but the facilities were there when a suitable director and staff were hired.

The money provided by the Franklin Group was not required to be repaid, with one exception. Money was made available for boys to borrow to start their own businesses after graduation. That money had to be paid back, with interest ... a whopping half of a percent of interest.

The word got out that the Franklin Group was willing and able to do good things. That word would generate an interest in the group that would cause the twins to have to finish their education with tutors, because they had too much work to do. But that would come later.

For now, life was more or less normal, and when Debbie and Robby got back and delivered their report to their mother and uncle, there was a minor celebration and hopes that something good would happen because of what they had just decided to do.

That night, they settled in to watch Bonanza on the brand new thirteen inch Sony Trinitron television, one of the first available in the United States. They made a habit of sharing the long couch when they watched TV together, because that let them put the TV close enough that they could all see and hear it better.

On this particular night, Ramona and Robert sat in the middle, with Debbie on Robert’s other side, while Robby sat beside his mother. Debbie leaned in and wiggled under her uncle's shoulder, cuddling up to him. Ramona, tired after her day at the bank, leaned back with one hand on her husband's thigh, and the other on her son's.

It was during a commercial that Debbie realized her uncle's hand was cupping her right breast, which was naked under her flannel nightgown.

"Uncle Bob!" she said. "You're a happily married man!" she teased.

Her uncle looked down at his hand and he gave her breast a little squeeze.

"You are correct. I'm very happy right now," he teased back.

Ramona and Robby leaned forward to look at what was happening. Despite Ramona's promise to her son, they had not been intimate since the honeymoon. They had come close a few times, when a hello or goodbye kiss got a little carried away, but both were well taken care of sexually, and the urge stayed ... just an urge. Most nights Robby and Debbie slept together, in his bed sometimes, and in hers others.

Ramona elbowed her husband. "It's not fair for you to play and I don't get to," she pouted. Her hand strayed up Bobby's thigh to his crotch and cupped his thick penis and balls through his pajama bottoms. Robby's sucked in breath could be heard over the voice of the announcer, extolling the virtues of Pepsodent toothpaste.

Now it was Robert who leaned forward and he saw where his wife's hand was.

"Methinks thou dost protest too much," he quoted. He suddenly felt a hand on his own half hard prick and looked down to see Debbie's hand on the outside of his own pajamas.

"I can't reach his," she said demurely. "Besides, somebody else already did, so I guess yours will have to do."

They were all playing, but sometimes horsing around goes farther than anyone would have anticipated. The four of them missed Hoss Cartwright lifting a broken wagon off of where it had fallen on his little brother. They missed the straining, as his bulky muscles bunched and his face contorted and he grunted.

That's because their own muscles were bunching and straining, their own faces were contorted, as kisses were given and taken. Soon Ramona's hand was inside her son's pajamas, wrapped firmly around his stiff column of flesh, and Robert's hands were roaming under the flannel that covered Debbie's naked body. Robby's fingers found his mother's slick slot, and Debbie's hand touched, for the first time, the penis that had brought her mother so much pleasure.

It was Ramona who broke first. She stood up, her pajamas hanging open where Robby had unbuttoned them so he could get to her breasts with his mouth.

"Bobby?" she said breathlessly. He looked up from kissing Debbie. "Robby has been very bad." She closed her pajamas over her naked breasts. "I need to have a stern talk with him. I'm going to go do that in our bedroom if that's all right with you." She looked down at her husband's crotch. The fly of his pajamas had her daughter's wrist coming out, attached to her arm. There was movement inside the garment.

Ramona put her hands on her hips. "I see that Debbie is being bad too. Would you be willing to take care of her punishment for me? While I deal with Robby?"

Robert smiled up at his wife. "Yes dear," he said simply. He looked down at his niece. "Debbie!" he said sternly. "Go to your room!"

Debbie pulled his stiff prick out of his fly and jacked on it two or three more times. "Yes Uncle Bob," she said meekly.

Ramona took Robby to the master bedroom. She was topless before they got there, and her pajama bottoms hit the floor just inside the room. She pulled the covers back and lay down, scooting over into the middle of the bed. Robby was right behind her.

Robert let himself be led to Debbie's room. Once inside she turned to him and stood, arms at her sides. She looked uncertain.

"This is something you wish to do, yes?" asked her uncle.

"I love Robby," she said.

"As I love your mother," he nodded.

"I don't want you to love my mother any less," she said.

"Alas, I cannot leave her and marry you. It would cause a scandal," he teased. Then more seriously. "Are you worried about Robby? Are you afraid his feelings for you will suffer what they are doing?"

Debbie shook her head. "No, I know he loves me. I'm not worried about that. It's just that I've never ... with anybody except Robby ... I guess I'm just nervous."

Robert used patience, taking things slow. They talked, and lay together on the bed, kissing and fondling each other. She talked about the house, and what she and her brother had done in this very room, before they knew they had an uncle. He teased her physically, until she sat up and removed her nightgown to lie naked beside him. Then he got out of his own pajamas, but still only cuddled with her, stroking her, telling her she was beautiful ... wooing her in a sense.

And, when her passions had been raised to a fever pitch, and she tugged at him, rolling onto her back, he knelt between her thighs and let her experience what another man was like.

In the other room, before Debbie even felt a penis enter her body, Ramona had experienced four orgasms, and Robby was working on his second.

Debbie was amazed at how different it felt, and how much the same it felt. Her uncle was built differently everywhere, including that part of him that probed her depths. His back felt different to her roaming hands. His chest felt different on her breasts. His mouth felt different on her neck and nipples. Her orgasm felt different too. It was a sweet one, that snuck up on her and sent tingles all through her. The orgasms she had with Robby were powerful and earthshaking. The orgasm her uncle gave her was like licking ice cream ... sweet and long lasting.

At last Robert stopped. "I am very close, darling niece. I would not place my seed in your body without your permission," he panted.

Debbie stroked his sides. "I'm not too worried. I've already missed two periods, so I don't think you can do much more damage."

He froze, amazed. His wife and sister had told him nothing of this. "I did not know," he said.

Debbie pulled at his hips, to get him moving again. "I haven't told Mom yet. Or Robby either. I'm going to have to pretty soon. I need to start seeing a doctor."

"This is true," said her uncle. "This is also a good thing, yes?" he asked.

Her smile bloomed. "Oh yes! This is a very good thing! I'm very happy."

"Then I shall be happy too," he panted. "I shall be happy for you ... and in you ..." he grunted. "I shall be ... very ... happy" he sighed as he sent his incestuous semen deep in his pregnant niece's pussy.

They lay there, and talked some more, idly caressing each other and catching their breath.

"Thank you," said Robert.

"Welcome to the family" giggled Debbie.

In the other room, Ramona lay spent and exhausted, both from a day at work, and from four body wrenching orgasms. Her son, having pumped her full of his spunk twice, lay with his head on her breasts.

"Debbie's not taking her pills," he said to his mother.

"I know," she said. "She should have refilled them by now, and she's never asked me to take her to do that."

"I probably shouldn't have cum inside you either," he said.

"You can't make me pregnant, darling," she sighed.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because I already am," she said, running her fingers through his hair. I was on time last month, like I always am. You could set a clock by me if you wanted to. Well, not any more. I should have started five days ago. I'm afraid you're going to be a brother again ... or an uncle ... or something, darling."

"Really?" he raised his head. "That's GREAT, Mom! What does Uncle Bob think about that?"

"He doesn't know yet," said his mother. "I didn't want to give him a false alarm. I'll probably mention it tomorrow."

Robby raised up. His penis hung, full and heavy from between his legs. It was as stiff as it had been when he first came into the room.

"Let's celebrate" he leered.

Ramona moaned.

But she spread her legs.

It was probably two in the morning when Debbie and Robert padded into the master bedroom, still naked. Debbie had stopped long enough to get a washcloth and wipe between her legs, but her inner thighs were already glistening again as more of her uncle's sperm seeped out of her. They stood, looking at the two people in the bed, lying side by side. Debbie climbed in beside her brother, while Robert went around and climbed in beside his sister.

Fifteen minutes later there was only the slow, measured rasp of people's sleeping breathing.

At the window the curtain moved. It was a small movement, as if an errant breeze had wafted through the window.

The window was brand new, however, and tightly closed. There was no way for any breeze of any kind to have penetrated to move the curtain.

And yet, the curtain moved again, this time hitting the glass lightly, almost as if something had passed through it, and then through the glass, leaving the house, and perhaps trying to take the curtain with it.

As if pain was leaving the house ... pain that stained the soles of the feet of a ghost who turned a smiling face on the four in the bed as it was finally set free to go elsewhere.

The End....for this Story....

TBC with next new Storyline soon....