View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 9
Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!
Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie1 View Post
Hi all.

Wow. you guys and girls are the best lah. coming to 2 years no story but i still see this post pop up. lol.

Really sorry about the no story. Covid sia. Wifey want to play around also cannot.

That being said, it's not like she got no action at all. There were encounters that took place in 2019 and early 2020.

Here's a snapshot of some 'events' that happened:
1. Wifey succumbing to Joe (our old neighbour's son) after he finishes his NS. She finally gave in to him after being constantly pressured. No regrets for her as Joe had slim down and toned his muscle to give Wifey an exhaustive fuck weekend. Latest update on Joe: He has a fiancee who is a skinny A-cupper, but love is love ah.

2. Bangla worker made an advance on Wifey (thought she was a maid). He was working at a construction site near our condo and Wifey kept teasing him until he buay tahan and ask for her number. Sexted and even gave wifey some money lol. She didn't go all the way with him, but still managed to give him a couple of blowjobs and titfucks before Covid disrupted everything.

3. During CB last year, Wifey was staying all alone at home as I was still based overseas. She decided to slim down her waist (based on my advice) and tried to keep fit. But age is catching up and her boobs have started to sag abit and her butt have become more womanly. However, she is still horny as fuck. CB drove her crazy as she was all alone and could not chance any new encounters.

4. When I managed to get my ass back to SG in Phase 3, we had so much catch-up sex. That was when i intro-ed her to an Uncle masseur who managed to score with Wifey (as she was too horny during one of the sessions).

Now I'm fucking horny just summarising for you guys. If only i can find some time to write....
I think it can safely say on everyones behalf "Welcome back!!" bonnie1. Can't wait to read your news stories in 2021.