View Single Post
Old 29-09-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

(Continuation)

Jing’s condo was raided and she was caught, together with other ML’s/FL’s in the same condo. They were deported within two days of being caught. That was what she told me, from her personal WeChat, after she returned to China. I told her I will miss her, which was the honest truth.

I had been seeing Jing for some 5 months. From the “cold beauty”, she had become an accommodating young lady who never failed to please me – visually attractive, good massage skills, quiet companionship and sexually hungry. As always, there will be risks working as an ML in Singapore; but I just wanted to say goodbye properly and have a nice meal together. Alas, it was not possible in Singapore as Jing left when I was still in Europe.

- - - - -

I landed at Bao’an international airport just before noon. It had been three weeks since I last saw Jing, and over two weeks after she was forced to return to China.

Her abrupt departure made me sad. It was not because I had lost a sexual partner; more so, I treated Jing as a friend, not a sex worker. It would have been a different feeling if she left as scheduled. Using my frequent flyer miles and hotel points, I decided to visit Jing in Shenzhen.

It was mid-afternoon when Jing texted. I was at the hotel and went downstairs to meet her. In just a few weeks since we last met, Jing had put on some 5kg. She was now a fuller bodied young lady, and as attractive as ever. We spent the afternoon at the hotel’s club lounge, sipping Chinese tea and chatting. Never the great conversationalist, she did manage to share that since coming back to China, she had been eating, sleeping and pampering herself. She was very surprised – but really appreciative – that I had specifically gone to Shenzhen to see her.

Jing wanted to treat me to an authentic local dinner. It took us only 5min by Didi (a-la Grab) to the restaurant. In the sea of people in this southern China metropolis, I saw a simple, determined young lady, trying to make the best of life. She had left her county several years ago to find work in Shenzhen.

Will you stay for the night, I asked Jing as we strolled past rows of crowded shops after dinner. She locked her arm onto mine. “Ni yao?” (you want?), she chuckled. I did not know how to reply. I did not have to. Just joking, she said. She then said she would need to go home to get her toiletries and fresh clothes.

While Jing and I spent the afternoon at the hotel club lounge, we did not go to my room. And I made no mention that I was a VVIP guest of the hotel. The closest hint she got was, every time I made eye made contact with a staff, sometimes unintentionally, the staff would address me by name and standby for instructions. Unknown to Jing, I had been assigned an executive suite. Unknown to Jing, I am a global premium member of the international hotel chain. In short, the hotel was very eager to please guest profiles like mine.

There’s a few shops you may like, at the mall adjoining the hotel complex, I told Jing. She declined. Too expensive, she declared. That’s why I like Jing. She never took advantage of my generosity. As it turned out, Jing said she will just wear back the same clothes for the next day, and use my toiletries, so we don’t need to spend unnecessarily. We took a long walk back to the hotel, I was happy to soak in the sights and sounds of the bustling city.

- - - - -

I opened the room door and Jing froze. It had a magnificent 180-degree view of the impressive, lighted sky line of the city. I noticed the message light blinking on the hotel phone. I called the Club Manager as requested. Meanwhile, Jing wandered off, presumably to tour the suite – it was about 1,000 sq. feet – a living room leading into a huge bedroom, a smartly designed walk-in wardrobe, and a generous shower area.

The Club Manager wanted to check if I was back in the room, so he could deliver fresh fruits and the usual complimentary bottle of wine. I requested for a set of female toiletries, a lady’s bath robe and if Ah Yi (housekeeper) can help me prepare a petal bath. The beauty of being a VVIP, the manager was very discrete. No questions asked. As you may know, in China (and elsewhere), room visitors are required to register after 10pm. It was waived for me.

Jing was soaking in the long bath, scented by fresh flower petals which covered her modesty. She was sipping red wine, when I walked into the huge bathroom.

Done with your emails, she asked me. I nodded. I just wanted to get work stuff out of the way before I enjoyed the rest of the evening. The tent in my boxer shorts was obvious. It’s been a while since I was intimate with Jing. Seeing her in the bath tub gave me a hormone rush. Take a shower and I will give you a head massage later, Jing said. With that, she placed a wet towel on her face. I shaved, took a shower, and went to the living room, and watched a singing talent show on TV.

Jing joined me on the couch. The bathrobe fitted her very nicely. And she smelt great! We finished watching the singing show, sharing our views about the contestants along the way. She took my hand and led me into the bedroom. The first thing she did was to dim the lights.

“Wo pang le” (I’ve put on weight), she said, as she sat on the bedside.

“Shi ma? (really?). Wo kan kan (let me see)”, I suggested. I removed Jing’s bath robe. A womanly, voluptuous body greeted me.

(To be continued)

Last edited by Online2Offline; 30-09-2021 at 01:30 AM.