View Single Post
Old 17-09-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Nowadays hardly get any replies (why…..? bros… why…..?) so RTM with Emily since she remembers me.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/emily-massage/

2nd time 2nd thoughts:
Looks: 7/10 the first 3 pics is close but add a few years.
Body: 7.5/10 petite, skinny and small size.
Boob: 7.5/10 I think just enough for her petite body. Surprisingly 2nd visit doesn’t look as good as my 1st visit. Maybe it’s just me🤷🏻‍♂️ But allow you to fondle and kiss and suck.
Massage: 6/10 not too bad but I really love deep and strong massage kind so I’m expecting a bit more here. Sensual: 7/10 SN though pants on and nothing much actually. No going south. Kana scolded. I’m like ok lo. Doesn’t matter. Quite turn off after that.
Gfe: 6.5/10 lacking as well. will talk to you and start convo but I was turned off earlier. She seems like a nice girl can speak really well (in text & in person) and entice you BUT “that change in attitude moment” make me think twice. Haha! Which one is the real her? You go figure that out.

RTM: If compare to Aini, Danni and etc. I feel totally can’t fight. But surprisingly no BO this time though! Maybe I was early that day. First time I was pretty late🤣

Just my little contribution. Hope it’s helpful. Cheers!