View Single Post
Old 27-08-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 17
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelcore3 View Post
However when you are vax, the chances of getting severe covid is very very slim. the chances of being infected but not getting covid disease is low but high enough chance to be still infectious (esp in the first 3 days)...that it is worrying for unvax.
Sounds like a good sale pitch but it's NOT true. Just look at the numbers, even local numbers will tell you that the number of hospitalization between vax and unvax is in proportion to the vax take up rate. ICU, unvax slightly higher. Anyway all these numbers are meaningless if we do not know the profile of the patients. All the deaths recently, 80+...90+ with cancer, organ failure. Some vax, some unvax but does that really make a difference? If you feel that you need the vax then go right ahead. However please don't have the misconception that you are protecting anyone. The vax DOES NOT prevent infection, DOES NOT prevent transmission. Even MOH don't advertise get jabbed to save grandpa and grandma anymore. You are not protect anyone but yourself and the unvax are not harming anyone except themselves(Even this is debatable). The deciding factor whether or not a person gets serious covid is their age and comorbidities. Thus the old and sick MIGHT need the vaccine but for many of us, the benefits DOES NOT outweigh the risks. There is an old saying, "If the only tool you have is a hammer, you will start treating all your problems like a nail.”

Adults are "free" to make their own choices, although many are coerce by the strong arm tactics of the tyrants. However, exposing children to all the possible side effects just to take a vax that they don't even need is truly a crime against humanity. Fear is indeed a very powerful tool. Although it's not just fear, everyone is just sick and tired of the lockdowns and restrictions. That is why they drinking the kool aid. They just close their eye and submit hoping that things can finally go back to normal. I personally know people who had to visit the doctors or A&E after the 1st shot but still bite the bullet and go for the 2nd one just so that they can keep their jobs or lead a "normal" life. Too bad, the 2 shots is not the end, it's just the beginning.

So those who support the discrimination of the unvax. Mark my words, soon you will kicked back into the unvax group unless you get your boosters. You either you keep rolling the dice or suffer the "punishments" that you so righteously support.