View Single Post
Old 15-08-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Would just like to do some sharing here.

Around 2 months back I broke off with this PRC girl that I got to know a year ago on Wechat. I believed I was a simp when I first got to know her.
When we first started, she was renting a room with a room mate, so when it came to sex she said this: 我不要去酒店,不喜欢做完事就拉裤子走人的感觉。It was a hint that she wanted her own room. So I went out to find a room for her where the owner allows friends to visit kind. After much searching manage to find. And also I helped to pay her rental. Along the way she wanted a new phone, so I bought it and also paid for the monthly phone bills. On top of that it was grocery trips and buying gold for her when she said she made a fuss that I didn't get anything for her. Also got a ring for her. All these just for some pussy. Now looking back it was a mistake on my part. If a girl wants you, there is no need to go through all the hassle.
To some women, especially those that are single or divorced, even some masried ones, as long as you are not single, they feel that they lose a lot or sacrifice to be with you, hence, you need to make up to them monetarily. I used to think likewise, but not anymore. We do put in feelings and effort to maintain the relationship if money has to be involved actively, why spend on one pussy when you can have variety going for the professional WL in GL?
I remembered years ago I met this lady who's married to a Singapore man, she asked for branded gift, first a Hermes bangle, I refused, then a Bvlgari ring, I also refused, but I still scored a round with her without all these gifts. Then when she tried asking for allowance, I told her to fly her kites. For those who thought their pussies are casted with diamonds, find those Roberts who love to be chopped. Excuse me.