View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Memoirs of an old cheongster

…..I leaned back on my elbow and gazed at Wendy as she recovered from her orgasm. Her eyes remained shut and she was breathing heavily. The devil in me awoke and I swiftly moved my head down between her thighs and pushed them apart further. “What are you doing?” Wendy asked just before a surprised “Ahhhh!” sounded from her lips and my tongue shot out and flicked the tip of her clitty which as still engorged and sensitive from her orgasm.

“Ohh! Uhhh! Argh!” Wendy gasped and grunted, as I lashed her clitty with my tongue. Her hands tried to push my head away as the sensations from her clitty became too much for her to bear. I resisted her feeble efforts and continued to lick her clitty vigorously, occasionally dipping my tongue into her pussy to taste her juices.

Shortly her grunts started to become louder and I knew she was on the verge of a second orgasm. I stopped licking her pussy and knelt between her legs. I grasped my erect cock and rubbed the head along her pussy lips to lubricate it. Wendy opened her eyes and looked at me, biting her lower lip. I continued to rub my cock along her pussy lips and asked “Are you ready?” Wendy nodded and whispered “yes”…..