View Single Post
Old 22-07-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Apparently UK bookies have got City as favourites to retain the PL, followed by Chelsea, Liverpool next and then United. Very early days though. Also seems like Nat Phillips might be going to Brighton for £15m.
I would put Chelsea first. They have bought well and Thomas Tuchel is a good manager. I don't trust VVD, Matip and Gomez. VVD and Gomez have not played a warm up match right? I don't think VVD can play a game every 2-3 days so soon after such a major injury. If NP goes, he will have a steady season while we may run into an injury crisis again mid-season. He should stay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
If any player unhappy then should be sold. No player bigger than the club.
Then that means many players will be unhappy if Henderson is sold. The team knows Gini is underpaid for the work he does on the pitch and how often he plays. They can also see how much Gini is earning now and the length of his contract. Many of our top players are crossing 30 soon and they want Liverpool to commit to their last big contract. If not, let them leave and find a big contract like Gini. Even Salah has been talking about renewing his contract for some time.

Sadly, our team rebuilding is non-existent. Mane and Firmino has started to decline last season. Yet we are still describing our front 3 as world class. FSG's idea of moneyball is to buy cheap players with great potential. So far they have bought Konate. Whatever they may be buying also missed out on pre-season with us so the acclimatisation period will be longer.

Keita is going to be fit before AFCON and be injured after AFCON.