View Single Post
Old 22-07-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
stay safe all. lie low for now, clearly and surely SPF anti vice looking to raid the industry clean after the yolk is on them for the KTV cluster. they can blame operators or chickens but it is evident they have been lax and no communication between departments. issue license and nobody to check

nonetheless the last u want is to have someone knocking doors while deed is half done.

worse if some ML came positive and contact tracing found to a cheongster. even if no token or TT app but all the CCTV etc not that hard to trace a carplate or image.

can even trace to mrt station who scanned in at a specific time so don't think no token or enable bluetooth means safe.

stay low and make the ML hungry, maybe when coast is clear, service gets better and dont take samsters as carrots. win win...

take care
I agree bros now is the time to lay low.
But dont bet on ML biz no good they will up their services
There are a lot of robert heads who has no hesitant to bao some of the ML.
Anyway I have some good MLs that I have on hand.