View Single Post
Old 27-06-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Quite true.

Looking at the fixtures, the winner of the England v Germany match has a pretty good chance of reaching the Final because apart from the Dutch, the rest of the favourites like France, Belgium, Portugal and dark horses Italy and Spain are on the other side of the list.

A lot depends on whether Southgate screws things up on selection and tactics.
Southgate is not that a good coach imo..
He hasn't been able to get the best out of his players so far. Partnering Rice n Phillips in centre midfield is totally lacking in creativity as both are just good @ sideway n back passing. Judas Sterling starting in every match is baffling even though he's the only scorer so far. I hope Grealish starts ahead of him in the coming German match.
The only reason I hope England goes through is that it adds to some excitement in this tournament..Not a big fan of England though.