Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 24-06-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I prefer to take Loratadine 10 mg and more effective to cure runny nose and flu...although Fedac does the same thing but Fedac make......
Easily can buy over the counter in many countries...
Loratadine also can. I guess any flu medicine also can be used to suppress covid symptoms.

If going overseas, personally I think it's better to buy a travel insurance that cover covi d19. I belief NTUC have this travel plan.

All these over the counter medicine are quite safe. Although I'm already vaccinated with Pfizer, if possible, I also want to be vaccinated with China Sinovac so that it's easier for me to go China, additionally, I will be protected further. I believe there's no hope of going to tg balai this year.