Thread: Kovan massage
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 22
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Was at this joint last night. A new 5th PRC ML XZ joined them, so total of 5 PRC MILFs. 4 of them are old buddies from RC ...
I said hi to Nana and her other friend XY, and Nana could still remember my name (she massaged me at RC before).

Joint's location is obscure and secure.
The room I was assigned to is relatively big with shower cubicle and solid wooden door that can be locked from inside.

I wanted to try GG but she was busy, so got assigned to Lisa.
She has nice natural B (definitely not C) but was on code red.
Gave me normal massage, then BBBJ+HJ+nipple licking. Lots of dirty talk.
I had daily adventure with release (mixture of FJ and HJ) since Jun 18, yet my rod was still rock hard last night, which made her steam and tired.
Finally released and Lisa promised to exercise with me when I see her again. Spent one blue for entrance, plus another two blues for level 2 GQ.

Before I left, GG told me XZ is very experienced in exercise and that I should try her. XZ looks slimmer in person than the photos in GG's WeChat moments.
The joint opened till 1 am last night, so a good spot for late night entertainment by MILFs.

Will be back soon for pumping action, but only after I feed two MLs @ Jalan Besar area ...

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
I unlock her friend Prc lisa. Full service 170, Both are milfs. Both girls bodies not fantastic but i enjoy the sensual services