View Single Post
Old 21-06-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!
Re: Making the Wife Fantasy Reality

About a month later, our adventures took another turn.

One night after we made love, Deb suddenly looked at me and said "you know, someone contacted me out of the blue today..."

"Who? One of the guys you played with recently?"

"Err... no.... someone from the past.... someone I slept with without telling you years ago...."

That caught me by surprise and I dug deeper. Turned out it was an ex colleague of hers whom she slept with once about 10 years ago. She cheated on me with him after she got tipsy after her company D&D. The guy left the company shortly after and she had not heard from him until he texted her on LinkedIn recently.

I decided to dig even deeper and asked about the details of her tryst.

"It was so long ago.... cannot remember everything..." she coyly answered with a laugh.

"Tell me what you remember....as much detail as possible" I pressed.

"He's a year older and quite good looking. Indian guy. Newly married at that time but I knew he had the hots for me by the way he flirted with me subtly. I did not send any signals but didn't stop his flirting. Secretly I found him quite hot. That year during D&D, I got tipsy and he was touchy feely with me. I didn’t stop him and he took it as a signal. He offered to send me back and I agreed.”

“Didn’t you know what you were getting into?”

“Of course I did… I guess I wanted something to happen… that was why I got a tipsy… so that I had a convenient excuse for myself. He drove me to a secluded carpark in East Coast to chit chat. He made his move there and leaned over to kiss me. We frenched and his hands were all over me. He suggested going to the back seat. I knew what would happen if I did – I considered for a short moment and decided to go for it. When we got to the back, we hugged and kissed and he reached under my dress to pull down my panties...”

Listening to her recall her one night stand awakened my cock. I got up, lifted her night gown and pulled down her panties.

“Pulled down your panties like this?” I asked.

“Yes… “ Deb knew what was coming and opened up. I thrust my cock into her and started to pump her slowly. Her pussy was still lubricated from our last fuck.

“Continue the story…”

“He unzipped himself and brought his hard cock near my mouth…”

“Was it big? Did you suck it?”

“Quite big…about same size as yours. I sucked it, but not so very long. He was very horny and wanted to fuck me.”

“Fuck you like this?” I asked as I thrusted deep into her.

“Yessss… yesss…” Deb whimpered “he fucked me like how you are fucking me now…”

“Was it good? Did he cum in you?”

“Was mind blowing… he didn’t have a condom so he pulled out and shot all over my belly….”

“That was the end?”

“Yes…. he sent me know and he left the company a month later. We didn’t stay in touch…”

“He started to message you recently? What did you guys talk about? He’s hoping to fuck you again?”

“Yes he is trying his luck…”

“Do you want to be fucked by him again?” I knew the answer but needed to ask anyway.

“Yes…. yes…. I was toying with an idea….”

“What idea?”

“I was wondering if you want to fuck me together with him…” Deb let out with a slight blush

My wife wanted me to do MMF with her and her one night stand from a decade ago! The thought of that gave me an extra surge of high. I grabbed her tits roughly and rammed her hard. She almost let out a scream as she came while I shot into her pussy for the second time for the night.

We have the next adventure to plan for!